CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family Pictures...

This spring for Mark's job, his principal wanted him to put up pictures of his family ( I know shocking right, he didn't have any of us in his classroom) So we roped Randea into taking some pics for us. She did a great job, and Mark ended up switching jobs so he never used them, but I think i'm gonna do Christmas cards this year on the computer if I can figure it out and use them for that. We'll see how it goes, but in the meantime, here they are.









I ended up using them in the house in the bonus room in a collage of pictures, love the effect that it ended up as, I'll post pics later of it.

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

You really have been busy catching up. Good work!!! LOVE your blog and can't wait to keep following it- even though I guess I get an update pretty regularly. haha

Christal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christal said...

WHAT YOU still write on this thing! Love the pictures !! so cute! Hope you guys are doing good we need to come hang out with you guys!