CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2 years of First day of School

Alright, so I'm a bad blogger, but I did take some pictures of Taylor's first day of Kindergarten last year in Vulcan. She was so excited. She did full days Tuesday and Thursday and every other Friday, she loved it, her teacher Mrs. Miller was pretty good and Taylor loved her. Here she is in September 2008:

I'll have to post her first day of school later, it's on my phone, and actually, I do kinda suck, I think the pic is just of her getting on the bus, oh well, she looked adorable, as she always does. Kolby's first year of kindergarted was this year as well, he was very excited to be just like Taylor and go to the same school as her and everything, so that was fun. They both love school and have made lots of friends, they love their teachers and are doing great.

0 comments: