CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Poser





So when My aunt Terri and I aren't doing her hair, we are taking pictures, she came out last week to get her hair done and brought her awesome new camera, and decided to experiment with Taylor....Of course, Taylor, being Mark and I's daughter loved every minute of it. She posed for everything, she even gave Terri direction in what she was going to do. It was fun!












Kolby will never forgive me if he walks by and sees his sister but not him, so i'm posting one of his half smile poser poses (it's about as good as it gets with him)!
Here is one of Mark and I, I finally got him to smile!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I LOVE your family's hair color! You're all SO cute!

Christal said...

love the pics really nice one of you and leif and of course poser taylor what a doll!