CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

The real Truth

Okay, so i'm looking through my blog, and Tae comes over to see what is going on, and to ask me to read them a book (something I try to do at least once a day) and she sees the pic and tells me what really happened. So she put him on the bed and left the room, then he fell into the drawer. But before she told me she prefaced it with "please don't tell dad okay, cause those are bad words...right mom" So I guess sooner or later the truth comes out!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Those pictures are so funny! Amazing that he fit in like that...haha!

Jaime said...

Jackie told me you had a blog, so I was peeking at it. I can't believe you have 3 kids-they are adorable!

Anonymous said...

I like the new blog look!! It was great talking to you this morning!! P.S. What does Halcyon mean? Is that one of Leif's scholarly words???

Kristin.Fredriksen said...

dj Halcyon Means Peace. Which is something I need around here occasionally. lol