CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Bloggin....


So this week has been fairly uneventful, unless you count the foot deep snow drift on my front lawn that won't go away. Every day I get up, look out my window and pretend it's green and warm and sunshiney and leaves on the trees and the whole works, then I try not to look out the window again. Oh, where are the days of sunshine and pina coladas oh wait, that was never my life haha. I wish (maybe a virgin pina colada). So Mark and I went to Calgary on a date last Friday, as the snow storm was hitting, and man, it was nice to get away, we went and watched a movie and sat in the lounge at moxie's and just enjoyed ourselves....course we stayed out until late, (our poor babysitter) I don't think we got back until midnight! Oh well, i guess this is what livin on the edge is...domesticated style...stay out late, sit in the lounge, drive in a snow storm....sad sad sad. But we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Well This is what I picture when I look out my window every morning, and I guess it's gonna have to do for now! I never thought I would ever want to go back to Horsefly, but right now they have beautiful weather and lots of sunshine, so maybe it's not so horrible after all.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Good for you guys! Moxie's is SO much fun. Especially with a date. : D

Christal said...

Glad you guys got out thats what I despretly need to do too! Good for you guys! Moxie's lounge though guys come on ha ha! So you guys ! I want the snow to go away so bad too!!! Well ttyl glad you updated!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics in this post and the post before this one. I'd love to escape to anywhere sunny and nice like our crazy bro in Hawaii! Your kids are so cute! It was fun hanging out with you all on Saturday--yes we need a bigger home to accommodate so many loud, needy children! I hope Leif is feeling better and noone else is sick there. Kinlee has a fever thing going on right now but hopefully she's sleeping it off it's almost 10a.m. and she's still sleeping so I'm hoping she wakes up feeling much better. Anyway, hope you are enjoying all your many pkg's from babb/ebay wherever and that everything is going well with you all! We love you guys and are so glad when you come down--now we need to get up there for a visit too. Good to hear you two got out on the town and had a good time--even loosening up a little in the moxie's lounge! This week should be lots nicer weather-wise than last...hopefully spring and summer are on its way. well have a good day.... luv ya---DJ