CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Great Weekend!!


Well, since we sold Pippen, I guess we needed to replace him with something for the kids, so while we were at Costco (yes I finally talked Mark into a Costco card, which probably wasn't a good idea because of the money we spend when we go in there) Mark decided that to keep himself in shape he was going to buy bikes and bike trailers. So we did and the kids love it (although they still ask for Pippen, Kolby said today "the man that took Pippen isn't good, he needs to bring him back now" so sad) so we try to remind them that it's not that bad, since we have ridden our bike almost every day this week (when it has been nice, cause I don't go outside in below zero weather) and they love it, and it's a great workout for us, so double bonus. So I guess it was a good trade, or so Mark and I think. Other than that, life has been busy as usual. I got a Piano (well really a weighted keyboard) for my birthday, so i've been practicing up on my piano skills. I forgot how much I really enjoyed playing, so right now, I'm trying to master the Phantom of the Opera's "Music of the Night". Needless to say, it keeps me busy. But I do love the piano, and hopefully, i'll be able to start teaching Taylor and Kolby how to play. They have already been asking me, so I think between that and the bike rides, we'll keep a happy balance in their lives!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good bday gift for you. That's awesome. I love the P. of the O. Music of the Night song! I'll have to listen to you play it when you master it. And good job on getting the costco card you'll never get better quality stuff for the price. I LOVE costco. Those bike trailers and bikes are great from there too. Mont and I need to use our together more this year. We got them for our anniversary last year and I love having them. It's great!! Have fun! And I hope the snow goes away actually it should have by now. Ours melted that first day!