CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Fever!

Well, here I am sitting in the house once again, not going outside for probably awhile longer as we got another dump of snow in Vulcan this morning. But I guess that's the breaks of living in Canada. As I look out the window and notice that it is still snowing, I can't help notice the spring fever that our entire house is feeling. We have been so antsy to get out, that Mark bought bikes and bike trailers from Costco, and we took them out yesterday, and the day before (before the snow fell.) We did have some nice weather for awhile, and kind of got used to it, especially about the part when the kids spent most of the day outside. Even if most of the time they spent it running away from Pippen. So now I guess that we just have to suck it up and get used to it. So as I sit here wondering when spring is finally going to come, (even though the blossoms are out on the trees) I will just have to remember the beautiful weather that could be, and is somewhere besides here!!! So I must say that I suppose we need to have the crappy weather to appreciate the good stuff! Here is a reminder of nicer views than that from my front window!

0 comments: